We partner with universities to provide dynamic integrated ministry training classes and courses and degree programs from the Eleven:6 catalog for their students, supporting the entire student life cycle from recruitment to instruction and administrative workflows. University partners add accredited degree outcome options for our frontline ministry network of church residency, ministry internship, and Christian GAP year programs, and benefit from intimate mission-driven access to that network.
Anchor Christian University
Boca Raton, FL | AnchorU.com | (561) 510-1812
- Degrees Available
- Associate of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Master of Arts
- Programs of Study
- Biblical Studies
- Camping Ministry
- Intercultural Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Christian Leadership
*Note: Eleven:6 students enrolled via frontline ministry partners receive discounted tuition rates from ACU!
A Fresh Approach to Faith-Driven Higher Education
Anchor Christian University is a private, independent, nonprofit institution launched by Eleven:6 in 2016 with a unique local/global integrated frontline learning model, training Christian leaders for immediate impact in their calling. Learn where you love! The University provides a focused curriculum with a full slate of ministry training classes designed to prepare students for their God-designed path and awards associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
The purpose of Anchor Christian University is to deliver challenging, effective, practical, biblical and professional education to students within the frontline contexts to which they are called. The university is dedicated to building a sustainable model for modern ministry preparation that intentionally involves the local church and other faith-based organizations in the process of growing next generation Christian leaders.
Anchor Christian University grants degrees under the authority of the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities in compliance with Section 1005.06(1)(f), Florida Statutes.
I have loved every bit of this program — it feels right. I’ve learned things that I never thought that I would be able to learn and I don’t have to miss out on actively serving in Haiti. It’s the best of both worlds. The more that I learn and talk to other people in ministry I’m realizing how forward-thinking my education is. I’m learning things in the “classroom” that I can immediately integrate into my personal ministry and day-to-day life. I really cannot think of a better way to pursue ministry than to learn in the field and experience what it’s like to live life on mission.
Leah | Missionary & Undergraduate Student
The following regionally-accredited schools have fully vetted ACU and extended transfer agreements available to undergraduate and/or graduate ACU students:
Clarks Summit University
Clarks Summit, PA | ClarksSummitU.edu | (800) 451-7664
- Degrees Available
- Programs of Study (via Eleven:6)
- Biblical Studies
- Camping Ministries
- Organizational Leadership
- Popular Programs (for Transfer)
- Sports Management
- Full Catalog Here
*Note: Eleven:6 students enrolled via frontline ministry partners in the MA Organizational Leadership program receive a tuition discount from CSU!
A Regionally-Accredited Christian University
Clarks Summit University has partnered with Eleven:6 (and its predecessor organization) for over two decades to deliver a host of undergraduate and graduate courses, with a range of ministry training classes and program concentrations.
Clarks Summit University prepares Christ-centered, career-ready graduates through both on-campus and online options. As an accredited university, CSU offers more than 80 academic programs that span from High School Dual Enrollment to doctoral degrees. Every bachelor’s degree student earns a major in Biblical Studies alongside their career major of choice—Biology, Business Administration, Counseling and Education are just a few of the 60+ options. Customizable master’s programs include Bible, Counseling, Education and Organizational Leadership. Baptist Bible Seminary combines ministry skills and sound biblical study in master’s and doctoral degrees. Students can pursue their degree conveniently through fully online degrees and remote learning options. Residential students join a welcoming community to study on our beautiful Northeastern Pennsylvania campus.
Clarks Summit University Clarks Summit University is accredited by the Middle State Commission on Higher Education and the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation. All degrees are recognized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
“The integrated course delivery system Eleven:6 leverages is uniquely attractive to nontraditional distance students we recruit. Additionally, the active effort of their organization to recruit students into Clarks Summit University programs from outside our network footprint multiplies value for our Admissions team and helps to fill distance course rosters in core program courses we deliver directly.
The course delivery partnership we maintain with Eleven:6 is unique and valuable for Clarks Summit University, both missionally and financially. I would recommend the opportunity to any school desiring to grow and innovate in the distance learning space.”
Dr. Bill Higley, VP of Academics
Partner With Eleven:6 for your ministry training classes
Want to become a preferred destination school for Eleven:6 students?
Today’s post-secondary education landscape is crowded and confusing for students and parents looking to draw a straight line from Point A to Point B. At Eleven:6, we work hard to simplify the decision process around each student’s God-designed purpose and path. We partner with like-minded partner universities and we give students degree endpoints tailored for their trajectory.
Ways We Partner
Eleven:6 was designed, from its inception, to strategically partner with Christian colleges and universities.
Our proprietary Learning Blueprint framework facilitates the creation of high-impact integrated courses, concentrations and/or programs with tightly-aligned objectives and effective outcome assessments.
We contract with colleges and universities to offer some or all of our courses and programs via your catalog, then leverage our qualified and trained faculty to instruct on your school’s behalf. The partnership model allows schools to add programs with no ramp time or overhead cost and maintain a positive financial margin on every student credit hour delivered.
Facilitate strategic articulation with other Eleven:6 partner institutions and tap into a growing pool of prospective students engaged in frontline faith-driven leadership across the globe. New school partners are looped into the network of collaborative solutions.
Want to partner for course design and/or delivery? Interested in connecting your academic institution as an articulation or course/program delivery partner with Anchor Christian University?
Eight Ways We Add Value
Our goal is to create value for the entire ecosystem we serve, including schools, students, and frontline sites.
- Free Student Pipeline — The average cost to acquire a post-secondary student to a private college or university is over $2300. Our growing pipeline of students coached toward Your School as a degree endpoint is immediately profitable, at no cost to you.
- Free Network Promotion — How much do you spend (salaries, travel, conference costs, etc…) to grow your network of feeder organizations? Active endorsement of Your School and its programs throughout our global ministry partner network of churches and para-church ministries will expand your network at no cost to you.
- Profit on Every Course — Our economic model creates positive net cash flow for Your School on every student credit hour delivered.
- Accreditor-Friendly — Our proprietary integrated course delivery and assessment system have passed multiple scheduled accreditation reviews over an extended relationship (15+ years) with a regionally accredited partner school.
- Small Classes or Programs, Still Profitable — Our unique ecosystem allows us to deliver small unique courses and programs at an immediate profit for you in specialized ministry programs like camping, missions, urban ministry, and youth ministry. Add a program without startup overhead, investment risk and/or break-even lead time.
- Differentiable Alternative — The modern nontraditional distance student craves connected applied learning approaches. Distance learning is already, by its nature, a disconnected experience. Our programs are sticky (recruitment and retention) because students thrive in our delivery approach. Our ministry programs are developed, deployed and proven alternatives for traditional distance learning programs.
- Qualified Adjunct Faculty — Our contracted faculty team is academically qualified and specifically trained for specialized delivery of integrated experience-based courses. We recruit, train, deploy, manage and pay them.
- Free Student Advisement — For students in our contracted programs, we provide consistent, knowledgeable, value-driven student advisement with a high-relationship approach that fosters retention.