Cultures shape leadership and leadership shapes cultures. As leadership styles and theories continuously morph, it is essential for the follower of Christ to understand and embrace a clear understanding of leadership as God sees it, in line with God’s purposes in a broken world. This course will help the student apply sound principles of biblical theology to develop a clear and compelling biblical theology of leadership from which to evaluate the many and varied approaches and norms in the culture while pursuing the capacity for godly spiritual leadership.
- Biblical Leadership: Theology for the Everyday Leader (Biblical Theology for the Church), Benjamin Forrest, et al, ISBN: 978-0825443916
- Servants of the Servant: A Biblical Theology of Leadership, Don N. Howell, Jr., ISBN: 978-1592444229
- Being Leaders: The Nature of Authentic Christian Leadership, Aubrey Malphurs, ISBN: 978-0801091438
- Practicing Greatness: 7 Disciplines of Extraordinary Spiritual Leaders, Reggie McNeal, ISBN: 978-0910296007
- Spiritual Leadership: Principles of Excellence For Every Believer, J. Oswald Sanders, ISBN: 978-0802416704