This is a study of the origin, nature, purpose, mission, polity, and ministry of the church. It examines the biblical and theological issues involved in the doctrine of the church with a particular focus on the practical preparation of students for effective or enhanced ministry in local churches or parachurch ministry organizations, based on a biblical understanding of the local church.
- A New Testament Blueprint for the Church, John Moore, ISBN: 978-0802459015
- Nine Marks of a Healthy Church (3rd Edition), Mark Dever, ISBN: 978-1433539985
- Friends or Foes? Church and Parachurch, Jonathan Leeman, ISBN: 978-1546841333
- Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian in Community, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, ISBN: 978-0060608521
- The Master’s Plan for the Church, John F. MacArthur Jr., ISBN: 978-0802478412