This course is a survey and evaluation of various evangelical approaches to apologetics and an examination of various worldviews, with an emphasis on the development of a Christian worldview. The course will equip the believer in the use of scripture and theistic proofs to defend the Christian faith by identifying and responding to attacks from secularists, pragmatists, skeptics, and those in other religions. Most importantly, this course will bolster the faith of Christians by commending the reality, relevance, reliability, credibility, excitement, and wonder of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Five Views on Apologetics, Steve B. Cowan, ISBN: 978-0310224761
- Apologetics: A Justification of Christian Belief, John M. Frame, ISBN: 978-1596389380
- Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics, William Lane Craig, ISBN: 978-1433501159
- Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview, J.P. Moreland, ISBN: 978-0830826940
- Faith and Reason: Three Views, Alan G. Padgett, ISBN: 978-0830840403