This course is an introduction to learning styles and strategies that provide a foundation for a lifelong pursuit of personal growth and leadership. Students will learn to identify and leverage their own personal learning style, to cultivate a personal culture of learning, and acquire core skills to accelerate dynamic learning that will become foundational for leading others effectively.
- The Seven Laws of the Learner: How to Teach Almost Anything to Practically Anyone, Bruce Wilkinson, ISBN: 978-1590524527
- A New Culture of Learning: Cultivating the Imagination for a World of Constant Change, Douglas Thomas, ISBN: 978-1456458881
- Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman, ISBN: 978-0374533557
- Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive, Kevin Horsely, ISBN: 978-1631619984
- How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading, Mortimer J. Adler, ISBN: 978-0671212094