This course is designed to explore the interdisciplinary dialogue between scientists and theologians on critical, moral, ethical, scientific, and theological issues. Students will become familiar with a variety of contemporary issues in both science and worldview. They will develop their scientific literacy and the critical thinking skills needed to analyze these issues and to generate a response from their worldview.
- An Easy-to-Understand Guide for Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, Phillip E. Johnson, ISBN: 978-0830813605
- Christianity and the Nature of Science: A Philosophical Investigation, J.P. Moreland, ISBN: 978-0801062490
- The Soul of Science: Christian Faith and Natural Philosophy, Nancy R. Pearcy, ISBN: 978-0891077664
- Philosophy of Science: A Very Short Introduction, Samir Okasha, ISBN: 978-0198745587
- No God, No Science: Theology, Cosmology, Biology, Michael Hanby, ISBN: 978-1119230878