Organizations are increasingly realizing the need for a team orientation, yet, despite the rhetoric, there remain significant cultural impediments to team development and maintenance. This course leads students in an application of group and team theory for recruiting, developing, mobilizing, and mending teams of employees and volunteers for maximum effectiveness.
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t, Simon Sinek, ISBN: 978-1591848011
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World, Gen. Stanley McChrystal, ISBN: 978-1591847489
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever, Michael B. Stanier, ISBN: 978-0978440749
- Sticky Teams: Keeping Your Leadership Team and Staff on the Same Page, Larry Osborne, ISBN: 978-0310324645
- Leading the Team-Based Church: How Pastors and Church Staffs Can Grow Together into a Powerful Fellowship of Leaders, George Cladis, ISBN: 978-0787941192