This course is a study of methods and skills of teaching and learning as applied to Bible teaching. Not just a pedagogy class, its emphasis will be on observing and applying methods and strategies in the student’s life and work.
- The Seven Laws of the Learner: How to Teach Almost Anything to Practically Anyone, Bruce Wilkinson, ISBN: 978-1590524527
- Effective Bible Teaching, James C. Wilhoit, ISBN: 978-0801048609
- Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication, Andy Stanley, ISBN: 978-1590525142
- Teaching for Spiritual Growth, Perry G. Downs, ISBN: 978-0310593706
- Preaching That Changes Lives:, Michael Fabarez, ISBN: 978-1597523684