This course is designed to develop students’ skills in managing organizational behavior through the leveraging of effective communicative processes. It will provide them with a solid grounding in theories and strategies of organizational communication relevant to their experiences, real-life professional settings, and potential situations.
- The Power of Understanding People: The Key to Strengthening Relationships, Increasing Sales, and Enhancing Organizational Performance, Dave Mitchell, ISBN: 978-1118726839
- The Culture Map: Breaking Through the Invisible Boundaries of Global Business, Erin Meyer, ISBN: 978-1610392501
- Case Studies in Courageous Organizational Communication: Research and Practice for Effective Workplaces, Alexander Lyon, ISBN: 978-1433131233
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently, John Maxwell, ISBN: 978-0785214250
- True Alignment: Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results, Edgar Papke, ISBN: 978-0814433362