This course is designed to familiarize students with current law and industry standards according to which liability is determined. Students will also examine accreditation agencies and processes, and the development of sound risk management policy.
- Better Safe Than Sued: Keeping Out of Trouble in Youth Ministry, Jack Crabtree, ISBN: 978-0764420535
- Non-Profit Guidance: for The Non-Profit Board Member (Non-Profit Guidance & Risk Management), Joseph Medrano, ISBN: 978-1542913942
- Risk and Crisis Management Planning: A Workbook for Organization and Program Administrators, Connie Coutellier, ISBN: 978-1585180974
- Enterprise Risk Management: A Common Framework for the Entire Organization, Phillip E. J. Green, ISBN: 978-0128006337
- Enterprise Risk Management – Straight to the Point: An Implementation Guide Function by Function, Al Decker, ISBN: 978-1481287784