In a fast-paced environment organizations must be able to respond quickly to emerging challenges. Planning processes must keep pace with the changing realities. The ability to think with strategic flexibility in producing effective approaches to fleeting opportunities and imminent crises places a leader in a position to be of great service. This course engages students in applying strategic theory, change theory, and implementation disciplines to real challenges within their organizations.
- The Nonprofit Strategy Revolution, David La Piana, ISBN: 978-0940069657
- From Passion to Execution: How to Start and Grow an Effective NPO, Lyn Scott, ISBN: 978-1435460126
- Blue Ocean Strategy, W. Chan Kim, ISBN: 978-1625274496
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategy, Michael Porter, ISBN: 978-1422157985
- Advanced Strategic Planning, Aubrey Malphurs, ISBN: 978-0801014550