This course is designed to disciple students in the role, qualifications, and skills of leadership. It is designed to introduce the student to the basic principles of leadership as they relate one-on-one, in small group environments, as well as in leading leaders within an organization. Attention will be given to learning to differentiate between various leadership styles, to identify exemplary role models from various contexts, to evaluate personal leadership tendencies and traits, and to help students begin to work on their own leadership skills.
- Spiritual Leadership: Moving People on to God’s Agenda, Revised and Expanded, Henry T. Blackaby, ISBN: 978-1433669187
- Next Generation Leader: 5 Essentials for Those Who Will Shape the Future, Andy Stanley, ISBN: 978-1590525395
- Courageous Leadership: Field-Tested Strategy for the 360° Leader, Bill Hybels, ISBN: 978-0310495956
- Spiritual Leadership: Principles of Excellence For Every Believer, J. Oswald Sanders, ISBN: 978-0802482273
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You, John Maxwell, ISBN: 978-0785288374