This course is designed to be an independent study of selected books of the New Testament. The primary focus will be on the history, theology, and interpretive challenges of selected books, specifically in relation to God’s redemptive story line.
- The New Testament in Antiquity: A Survey of the New Testament within Its Cultural Context, Merrell C. Tenney, ISBN: 978-0802836113
- The Drama of Scripture: Finding Our Place in the Biblical Story, Craig G. Bartholomew, ISBN: 978-0801049569
- New Testament Survey, Merrill C. Tenney, ISBN: 978-0802836113
- A Popular Survey of the New Testament, Norman L. Geisler, ISBN: 978-0801016615
- The Essence of the New Testament: A Survey, Elmer L. Towns and Ben Gutiérrez, ISBN: 978-1433677052