This course is a chronological survey of New Testament people, places, and events. It highlights the basic message of the New Testament books, their contribution to God’s redemptive storyline, and their significance for Christian thought and practice, based on the life and teaching of Christ, the apostles, and the early development of the churches.
- The New Testament in Antiquity: A Survey of the New Testament within Its Cultural Context, Merrell C. Tenney, ISBN: 978-0802836113
- The Drama of Scripture: Finding Our Place in the Biblical Story, Craig G. Bartholomew, ISBN: 978-0801049569
- New Testament Survey, Merrill C. Tenney, ISBN: 978-0802836113
- A Popular Survey of the New Testament, Norman L. Geisler, ISBN: 978-0801016615
- The Essence of the New Testament: A Survey, Elmer L. Towns and Ben Gutiérrez, ISBN: 978-1433677052